With a turnover of more than €2.5 billion in
2019, we are Europe’s largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and
overhaul (MRO) products and services. Our 650+ locations across 22 countries
offer specialist expertise in specifying, providing and installing an
unrivalled scope of industrial parts, with a tailor-made service for all
Our ambition is to transform the delivery of
industrial products and solutions across Europe for our customers. We’ll do
this by focussing on our unique customer understanding, our differentiated
technical expertise and our engaged, entrepreneurial workforce.
Für das weitere Wachstum unseres Unternehmens am Standort nach Absprache
suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt:
European Key Accounts Relationship Director (m/w/d)
UK or Continental Europe
- Through the management of your team of European Key Account
Development Managers, manage a portfolio of European customers to ensure
growth and profit for Rubix while ensuring customer satisfaction and
- Continually look a ways to maximise growth and profit opportunities through promoting the Rubix value proposition
- Develop and maintain European Key Account Plans, work with Country
Key Account teams to ensure that they are effectively translate into
local Account plans
- Manage the contract implementation phase of large Key Account
contract wins through working with all relevant customer and internal
Rubix stakeholders and deliver on contracted customer service
- Act as the principal point of contract between the customer, the
regional network, and the support functions. This will include the need
to matrix-manage colleagues at a European level
- Conduct negotiations to renew European Contracts when necessary
- A graduate with strong degree ideally with an MBA, with a compelling
and consistent track record of delivering measurable and sustainable
improvements to business performance, gained from within an
international blue-chip organisation
- Experience in developing a significant European major account
portfolio with demontrable experience in managing a multi-national key
- Planner and Organiser - proven ability to convert contract
documentation into a practical implementation plant that woll provide
clear guidance and ownership for all functional areas relevant to the
- Analytical Thinker - proven ability to utilise all information, data
and feedback available to prioritise activities across functions in
order to deliver the targeted profitable growth plan
- Relationsship Builder - proven ability to effectively build and
manage relationships with customer contacts, central support and branch
network teams in order to ensure that all relevant parties are engaged
and are aware of their accountanilities and inter dependencies
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language prefeably French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Able to travel frequently throughout Europe
Wir bieten Ihnen:
- An exciting working environment in a constantly growing company
- Motivated and committed teams with a strong team spirit
- Structured induction, including an extensive training program
- Sufficient scope for decision-making and flat hierarchies
Sie möchten mit uns durchstarten?
Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt online!
Es erwartet Sie ein anspruchsvolles Aufgabengebiet in einem dynamischen Unternehmen mit attraktiven Rahmenbedingungen.
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Hierzu steht Ihnen Frau Natalia Wiesiolek, Telefon: 09931 960-264 zur Verfügung!
Auf unserer Karriereseite erhalten Sie Bewerbungstipps und Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen.